Private Guided Walking Tour of Winnipeg's Historic Center
This tour will give you a comprehensive introduction to one of the best-preserved architectural districts in Western Canada. Our guide knows the ins and outs of this area, best restaurants, shopping and attractions to make your stay in Winnipeg the highlight of any vacation or business trip.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local and Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Food, beverages and entrance to possible attractions.
- Face Masks provided at a cost of $2.00
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Exchange District, Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Here we will see a variety of buildings and here a selection of stories about the cities boom period from 1910-1920!
Pass By: Red River College, 2055 Notre Dame Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3H 0J9, Canada
We will stop at Red River College one of the most important LEED-certified building in all of Canada. In addition, it is the location of Canada's first Grain Exchange where the first 6 stalks in Canada were created!
Pass By: McDermot Avenue, McDermot Ave, Winnipeg, MB, Canada
We will walk down McDermot and see the famous Maltese Cross Building, the book store that was the birth of the Harlequin novel and end in the famous News Paper Row!
Pass By: Pantages Theatre, 180 Market Ave, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 0P7 Canada
After passing by the Fort Gary Hotel, visiting Bankers Row, the Grain Exchange Building and ending in the theatre district at the famous Pantages theater.
Departure Point :124 King St, Winnipeg, MB R3B 1H9, Canada
Return Detail :180 Market Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3B 0P7, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face Masks provided at an extra cost.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.