Private Guided Transfer to Terracotta Warriors, City Wall, Small Wild Pagoda
Explore the long history of the Terracotta Army, City Wall as well as the Small Wild Goose Pagoda in Xi'an in one day. Hotel pick-up and drop-off service with a clean and comfortable air-conditioned vehicle make your tour as convenient as possible. A knowledgeable tour guide and an experienced driver will offer you a worry-free tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private English-speaking guide
- Private driver with an air-conditioned vehicle
- Two bottled mineral water per person per day
- Centrally located hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to tourist sites
- Hotel accommodation
- Fees or gratuities for the driver and guide
- Bicycle rental on the wall
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Your tour guide will pick up you at your hotel lobby and take you to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. It takes one hour to arrive there. Your guide will accompany you to visit the three pits in the museum and the selected collections at the affiliated exhibition hall. The whole visit usually takes around two and half hours. Meals and entrance fees are on your own expense.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Small Goose Pagoda, No.72 Youyi Road, Beilin District, Xi'an 710068 China
Then it takes one hour to take you downtown to visit the Small Wild Goose Pagoda. It was founded during the Tang Dynasty (618 - 907) to store sutras brought from India by an eminent monk, Yi Jing, and the pagoda is similar to the renowned Big Wild Goose Pagoda in shape but smaller in size, hence the name. Many exquisite stone Buddha, stone lions, stone horses and other stone carvings can be seen there.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
Later you will visit the ancient City Wall, the most well-preserved and largest ancient city wall in China. Your guide will tell you stories and the history about this brilliant relic. You might also want to rent a bike to ride on the wall. The entrance fee and the bike rental fee are at your own expense.
After finishing the day tour, your tour guide and driver will escort you back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide and driver will pick you up at your centrally located hotel in Xi'an.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.