Private guided tour with official guide: Real Alcázar, Cathedral, Santa Cruz
** ATTENTION: PRICE PER TOUR NO PER PERSON ** During the tour I will accompany you to discover the two UNESCO World Heritage monuments: the Real Alcázar, the oldest royal palace still in use, and the Cathedral, the largest in the world in Gothic style. You will be fascinated by the splendid architecture and gardens full of charm of the Real Alcázar and by the works of art of inestimable value, preserved inside the Cathedral, where Admiral Christopher Columbus rests.
We will also walk in Santa Cruz, the most picturesque district of Seville, with its winding alleys and squares in the shade of bitter orange trees. We will tell the stories of the Sephardic Jews who lived here, and the encounters and clashes of the characters of the numerous works set in the city: Don Juan, Carmen, The Barber of Seville, The Marriage of Figaro etc.
This tour is a unique experience to get to know Seville's past and present and understand its deepest essence.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Official guide
- Preferential access to Real Alcázar with the purchase of tickets
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Tickets for the Real Alcazar NOT INCLUDED but we will take care of buying them for you
- Tickets for the Cathedral and Giralda NOT INCLUDED but it will be possible to buy them during the tour
- The total amount of tickets must be paid in cash on the day of the visit
- Adults: Cathedral: 10.0 € / person - Real Alcázar: 12.5 € / person
- Seniors over 65 and students aged 17 to 25: € 4 / person for Real Alcázar
- Seniors over 65 and students aged 15 to 25: € 5 / person for the Cathedral
- Under 17s: € 1 / person for Real Alcázar
- Children under 15: free for the Cathedral
- With discounted tickets it is mandatory to show an identity document at the entrance of the monument
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
We will discover the historical and artistic evolution of the Real Alcázar of Seville, the oldest royal palace in use in Europe. We will admire its splendid patios, the halls richly decorated with stuccos, tile mosaics and wooden ceilings and we will get lost in the romantic gardens, full of charm.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville Spain
Santa Cruz, the ancient Jewish quarter of Seville, will fascinate us with its winding alleys, wrought iron balconies decorated with "azulejos" and picturesque little squares perfumed by bitter orange trees. Here we will tell the story of the Sephardic Jews, of the origins of the Inquisition tribunal and immerse ourselves in the opera tradition of Seville.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
Inside the Cathedral of Seville, inserted in the Guinness Book of Records as the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, we will admire the splendid altarpiece of the high altar and the tomb where the mortal remains of Admiral Christopher Columbus rest. We will be fascinated by the countless works of art that embellish it and by the spectacular panoramic view that can be enjoyed from the Giralda tower.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza del Triunfo, 41004 Seville, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We will move on foot from the hotel to Plaza del Triunfo from where we will start the visit.
Return Detail :Plaza del Triunfo, 41004 Seville, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The viewpoint on the Torre della Giralda can be reached on foot along 35 ramps.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.