Private guided tour with official guide: Real Alcázar and Santa Cruz
** ATTENTION: PRICE PER TOUR NO PER PERSON ** During the visit I will accompany you through the 10 centuries of history of the Real Alcazar, the oldest royal palace still in use. You will be fascinated by its splendid architecture embellished by the extraordinary mosaics of tiles, the stuccos similar to embroidery and the magnificent wooden ceilings. Its enchanting gardens harmonize nature and architectural elements in an ever-changing composition.
Walking in Santa Cruz is a journey through time to distant times when one of the most important Jewish communities in Spain lived in this neighborhood.
Its sinuous alleys and squares in the shade of bitter orange trees tell us about the encounters and clashes of the characters of the numerous works set in the city: Don Juan, Carmen, The Barber of Seville, The Marriage of Figaro etc.
This tour is a unique experience to get to know Seville's past and present and understand its deepest essence.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Official guide
What's excluded :
- Tickets for the Real Alcazar NOT INCLUDED but we will take care of buying them for you.
- The total amount of tickets must be paid in cash on the day of the visit.
- Adults: € 12.5 per person
- Seniors over 65 and students aged 17 to 25: € 4 per person
- Children under 17: € 1 per person
- With the discounted ticket it is mandatory to show an identity document at the entrance of the monument
- Tips not included.
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
We will discover the historical and artistic evolution of the Real Alcázar of Seville, the oldest royal palace in use in Europe. We will admire its splendid patios, the halls richly decorated with stuccos, tile mosaics and wooden ceilings and we will get lost in the romantic gardens, full of charm.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville Spain
Santa Cruz, the ancient Jewish quarter of Seville, will fascinate us with its winding alleys, wrought iron balconies decorated with "azulejos" and picturesque little squares perfumed by bitter orange trees. Here we will tell the story of the Sephardic Jews, of the origins of the Inquisition tribunal and immerse ourselves in the opera tradition of Seville.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plaza del Triunfo, 41004 Seville, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We will move on foot from the hotel to the Plaza del Triunfo from where we will start the visit.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.