Private guided tour with official guide: Cathedral and Santa Cruz neighborhood
** ATTENTION: PRICE PER TOUR NO PER PERSON ** Walking in Santa Cruz is a journey through time to distant times, when one of the most important Jewish communities in Spain lived in this neighborhood. The sinuous alleys and squares in the shade of bitter orange trees tell us about the encounters and clashes of the characters of the numerous works set in the city: Don Juan, Carmen, The Barber of Seville, The Marriage of Figaro etc.
Seville Cathedral is the largest in the world in Gothic style. The works of art, preserved inside, are of inestimable value. Numerous kings of Castilla rest in the Royal Chapel and Admiral Christopher Columbus in an imposing mausoleum. From the Giralda tower, the ancient minaret of the mosque on which the Cathedral was built, you can enjoy a splendid view of the city.
This tour is a unique experience to get to know Seville's past and present and understand its deepest essence.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Official guide
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Tickets for the Cathedral and Giralda NOT INCLUDED but it will be possible to buy them during the tour.
- Adults: € 10 per person
- Seniors over 65 and students aged 15 to 25: € 5 per person
- Children under 15: free
- With the discounted ticket it is mandatory to show an identity document at the entrance of the monument
- Tips not included
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville Spain
We will start the tour with a walk in the Santa Cruz district, the ancient Jewish ghetto of Seville with its sinuous alleys, the wrought iron balconies decorated with "azulejos" and the picturesque squares perfumed by bitter orange trees. Here we will tell the story of the Sephardic Jews, of the origins of the Inquisition tribunal and immerse ourselves in the opera tradition of Seville.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
After visiting the Santa Cruz district, we will reach the Cathedral of Seville, inserted in the Guinness Book of Records as the largest Gothic cathedral in the world. Inside we will admire the splendid altarpiece of the high altar and the tomb where the mortal remains of Admiral Christopher Columbus rest. We will be fascinated by the countless works of art that embellish it and by the spectacular panoramic view that can be enjoyed from the Giralda tower.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Calle Mateos Gago, 1, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We will move on foot from the hotel to the Plaza Virgen de los Reyes from where we will start the visit.
Return Detail :Plaza del Triunfo, 41004 Seville, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The viewpoint on the Torre della Giralda can be reached on foot along 35 ramps.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.