Private Guided Tour to Marble Mountain,Lady Buddha Statue &Son Tra Peak Mountain
TOUR PROGRAM :
8:00/13:00: Our guide pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An City . Transfer to the Marble Mountains consisting of five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You will be rewarded by the great city and ocean view and explore the natural caves, discovering the many hidden secrets of this amazing place and visit the holy pagoda.
Next Stop is Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam facing the sea.
Continue our Trip to The Top of Son Tra peninsula, we ride off-the-beaten-track toward peak to visit the former heliport and radar station built by American air force in the past, these are the best locations to capture panoramic views of local fishing village and Pacific Ocean. If we are lucky, we will meet the endangered colorful monkeys, This is a fun ride on paved roads through pristine jungle to admire the beauty of nature.
12:30/17:30:Return to your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An City
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets
- Private Car with Safe Driver
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain)
- Entry/Admission - Lady Buddha
What's excluded :
- Meals, Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
– Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
– Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain), Da Nang Vietnam
Explore the US the heliport base, radar station built during the Vietnam war on the top of Monkey Mountain. This is the best way to experience this dynamic and funtastic city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lady Buddha, Da Nang Vietnam
67 Metres high Buddha Statue .
Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea. There are 17 floors in the statue, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.