Private Guided Tour of the Cycladic Art Museum and Benaki Museum
In the company of your Licenced Professional guide dedicated to your group alone, 'Skip the line' and enjoy a 2-Hour tour or either museum of your choice, or combine both.
Housed in a beautiful Neoclassic building in the centre of Athens, the Cycladic Art museum houses the most extensive collections of unique & enigmatic prehistorical art centred around culture of the Cycladic Islands, whilst the nearby Benaki Museums collection extends from Greece’s pre-history to modern times with a countless variety of art significant in the development of one of the worlds great civilisations.
From those who just don’t want to miss the highlights of Athens to the most dedicated of History buffs, this tour is a hugely informative & fascinating experience to include in any itinerary during your visit.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Professional Official Expert Guide
- Guiding is at all times 100% exclusive to your group
- Flexible start time on request
- Skip the line
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Cycladic Art
- Entry/Admission - Benaki Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum of Cycladic Art, 4 Neofytou Douka str., Athens 106 74 Greece
1-Hours Guiding through the Cycladic Art Museum and Benaki Museum in the company of an experienced Licenced Expert
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Benaki Museum, 1 Koumbari Street, Athens 106 74 Greece
1-Hours Guiding through the Benaki Museum in the company of an experienced Licenced Expert
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Museum of Cycladic Art, Neofitou Douka 4, Athina 106 74, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- LAST MINUTE BOOKING: Our Professioanal guides are normally booked well in advance. If booking last minute please check your messages for our confirmation of your start time.
- LUNCH OPTION START TIME: (flexible on request) If booking the lunch option the tour normally starts around 11:30. We will confirm after booking by message. It is also possible to start your tour in the afternoon with Dinner at its end instead of lunch (same cost).
- Most travelers can participate
- FAMILY FRIENDLY. For family groups our tours arre specially tuned for the needs of young group members, with more Mythological commentary & stories
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Health & Safety Measures: All our Tours are private so you will never mix with another group. Our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned after each tour, equipped with face-masks, hand sanitizer, & seats next to your driver remain free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.