Private Guided Tour of Shanghai Donghai Bridge, Yangshan Port and Dishui Lake
Enjoy a unique and fun side trip on this exclusive guided private tour to discover the natural charm of East Shanghai, Island of Yangshan (Yangshan Deepwater Port) and Dishui Lake. Marvel at the masterpiece of engineer at Donghai Bridge, appreciate the Grandview of East China Sea and beautiful view of the rocky mountain, Island and pagoda. Take a leisure wander along the peaceful Dishui Lake with the gentle breeze while learn the fast-urban development of the region. Optional lunch or dinner are available to choose based on your needs.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee
- Great local guide
- Private driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- Tasty lunch or dinner ( If Tour with Lunch or dinner option is booked)
- Private tour service
- Entry/Admission - Yangshan Deepwater Harbor
What's excluded :
- Food or drink ( If Tour with Lunch or Dinner option is not booked)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangshan Deepwater Harbor, No.1998 Laolu Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200135 China
Your local great guide and the driver will pick up at your Shanghai hotel lobby. Enjoy a nice ride to Yangshan scenic area. Upon arrival, enjoy the easy walk and hiking around the beautiful Xiaoyang Shan with unique rock peak, take in the great view of the Islands, massive container ships, temple and sunset (on the nice evening). Marvel at the world’s busiest port that made Shanghai one of the largest shipping port in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Donghai Bridge, Dong Hai Da Qiao, Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai Shi, China
Next drive along Donghai bridge, one of the longest cross-sea bridges, enjoy the fun feeling of “floating” over the grand east sea while driving by and appreciate the impressive engineering of the bridge.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Dishui Lake, Lingang New City, Pudong District, Shanghai 201300 China
Continue to Nanhui district, here take a look at the largest fresh water lake that looks like water droplet falling from the sky, enjoy the moment of the calm and peace. Then take a break, savor a delightful lunch or dinner (depends on the package you choose), try out some famed local dish such as soup dumpling, seafood, veggies etc. based on your own dietary requests. After the great tour you will get dropped off at your Shanghai hotel or other downtown area as per your request.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is provided for anywhere in downtown Shanghai. Please advise pickup details at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.