Private guided tour of Otranto - Puglia
Private guided tour of the beautiful village of Otranto with an expert guide who will accompany you to discover the most fascinating places and the history of this important town of Salento
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- tourist guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Otranto, Otranto, Province of Lecce, Puglia
Private guided tour of Otranto, one of the most beautiful towns in Italy, in Salento. In the company of an experienced tour guide you will take a pleasant walk through the flowering streets and visit the monuments: the castle, the Cathedral with its ancient mosaic, the many palaces and churches.
Otranto is located in the most south-eastern point of the heel of Italy, which is why it has always been considered the gateway to Italy for the populations of the east and is one of the most important centers from the historical and cultural point of view of the Salento.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Albània, Via S. Francesco di Paola, 10, 73028 Otranto LE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- if the distance cannot be guaranteed, the mask must be worn
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.