Private Guided Tour of Mauritshuis Museum from the Hague with Art Historian
During your 3 hour tour led by an art historian guide, you will visit the Royal Cabinet of Paintings, Mauritshuis. Afterwards, you can take a stroll through the old center and visit the amazing XXL modern white City Hall. According to your own tastes, you may visit one more museum: The Hague Historical Museum, or a minor museum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions (The Gemeentemuseum requires a taxi trip)
- Museum ticket
- Entry/Admission - The Mauritshuis Royal Picture Gallery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Mauritshuis Royal Picture Gallery, Plein 29, 2511 CS, The Hague The Netherlands
One of the great museums in the world: Vermeer, Rembrandt, Hals and much more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Het Plein, Plein, The Hague The Netherlands
Central square, with lots of cafes. You may wish to eat here afterwards.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Drs. Kees Kaldenbach - VIP Private Art Day Tours, HaarlemmerMeerstraat 83h, 1058 JS Amsterdam The Netherlands
A world class Vermeer specialist will guide you!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Mauritshuis, Plein 29, 2511 CS Den Haag, Netherlands
Departure Time :10:05 AM
Return Detail :Lange Voorhout, 2514 EG Den Haag, Netherlands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Gemeentemuseum requires a taxi trip
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.