Private Guided Tour of London's East End
Deep in the heart of London's East End is an explosion of colour, food, and heritage! Join your private expert guide as you explore everything this neighbourhood has to offer, from exquisite Georgian townhouses that once housed London's most brilliant fashion designers, to the vibrant and unique street art that fills the streets. Discover what makes this part of London so special, with favourites such as the food culture of the East End to hidden gems and secrets that only your guide will be able to show you. Take a step off the beaten path and treat yourself to an unforgettable journey back in time and around the world, all right in the heart of London!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private expert guide for the duration of your tour
- Bespoke recommendations and advice for the rest of your time in London
- Ability to personalise your tour - let us know if you have a particular area of interest!
- Option to have us make a reservation for you to eat at a local gem to suit your tastes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Christ Church Spitalfields, Christ Church Commercial Street Spitalfields, London E1 6LY England
Admire the imposing masterpiece from the same architect who put the finishing touches on Westminster Abbey, and begin your adventure into the winding streets and vibrant colours of London's East End!
Pass By: Fournier Street, London E1 6QE England
Discover the exquisite Georgian Townhouses preserved along this historic street, as your private expert guide explains the many characters and communities that have made the area their home.
Pass By: The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 6QL England
Find world-famous street art nestled in the corners of the old brewery complex, and see how the East End continues to be a place of counter-culture, creativity, and community for London and for the world.
Pass By: Brick Lane Police Station 25 Brick Lane, London E1 6PU England
Explore the vibrant and colourful Brick Lane, home to some of Britain's most unique flavours and personalities, and taste new flavours that will keep you coming back for more!
Pass By: Brick Lane Jamme Masjid, 59 Brick Lane, London E1 6QL England
At the heart of this historic neighbourhood is a building that is the only one outside Jerusalem to have housed all three major Abrahamic religions. Your private expert guide will show you how different communities have made their home here, and have both been shaped by their predecessors and shaped the city itself in turn.
Departure Point :Brushfield Street, Shadwell, London E1 6LY, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/13/2020 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bespoke Britain is the proud holder of the 'Good To Go' industry standard certification developed by Visit Britain. This certifies that we follow government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, have a Risk Assessment in place, and processes to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.