Private Guided Tour in Cathedral on the Blood and Ganina Yama
We will visit the majestic Memorial Cathedral on the Blood in the name of all Saints, which was built on the place of execution of the last Russian tsar Nikolay II and his family. Then continue to “Ganina Pit” the unique orthodox monastery built on the place of the initial burial place of imperial remains. We visit seven wooden churches in the heart of a centuries-old pine forest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Church on the Blood
- Entry/Admission - Ganina Yama Monastery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Church on the Blood, Svyatoi Kvartal, 1, Yekaterinburg 620151 Russia
Our guided sightseeing programme in Yekaterinburg includes a moving visit to the Memorial Cathedral on the Blood in the name of all Saints, which was built on the site of the execution of the last Russian Tsar Nikolay II and his family.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ganina Yama Monastery, Ganina Yama Tract, Yekaterinburg 624090 Russia
We'll take you to Ganina Pit, an orthodox monastery where the imperial remains were initially interred and to seven wooden churches in the heart of a centuries-old pine forest.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick-up from any accommodation in Yekaterinburg. Our guide will pick you up at the specified time, he will hold a sign-board.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/29/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.