Private guided tour Galatina - Puglia
Private guided tour in Galatina, a beautiful town of Salento in Puglia that has a characteristic historical center rich in art and history. Its Gothic-Romanesque Cathedral is one of the most beautiful in Italy.
per adult from
What's included :
- tourist guide
- Entry/Admission - Centro storico di Galatina
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro storico di Galatina, Centro Storico, 73013, Galatina Italy
Guided tour of Galatina, the third most populous municipality in Salento. The town boasts one of the most beautiful and important Basilicas in Italy, Santa Caterina d'Alessandria in Romanesque-Gothic style and has a rich pictorial cycle commissioned by the Orsini Del Balzo family in the 14th century.
The visit includes a walk in the historical center, admiring in particular the Clock Tower, the Seat and the ancient doors of access to the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Alighieri, 73013 Galatina LE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- if the distance cannot be guaranteed, the mask must be worn
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.