Private Guided Tour at Hermitage Museum
A guided tour of the Hermitage, former residence of the Russian Tzars and one of best museums of the world. This stunning palace, an architectural masterpiece in itself, contains a collection over 3,000,000 works of art representing the development of world culture and art from the Stone Age to the 20th century. The collection includes works of Leonardo Da Vinci, Titian, Raphael, French impressionists, sculptures and treasures icons, coins and Tsar’s jewellery. The Hermitage is an unforgettable place to visit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Public transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
One of the largest museums in the world, the State Hermitage, occupies six magnificent buildings situated along the embankment of the Neva River. The main building is the Winter Palace which used to be the official residence of the Russian Tsars. To see all the exhibits treasured in the Hermitage is just impossible – it has been calculated that, if you spend a minute at one item and spend 8 hours in the Hermitage daily, it will take you almost 15 years to view all the museum’s exhibits! To visit all 350exhibion rooms would entail walking distance of about 10 km (over 6 miles).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick-up from any accommodation in St Petersburg. Our guide will pick you up at the specified time, he will hold a sign-board.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/28/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.