Private guided shuttle to Brittany American Cemetery and Mont Saint Michel
This tour is a unique combination of the Brittany American Cemetery near St James, where we will pay our respects to the fallen and then you will have free leisure time at the Mont Saint Michel, a UNESCO World Heritage site to soak up cultural and religious history.
Please note that I will not be guiding at the Mont Saint Michel.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel
What's excluded :
- Optional museum entry ticket
- I am not a badged guide and therefore can not guide you inside the Abbey.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brittany American Cemetery, Route de Montjoie, 50240 Saint-James, France
At the cemetery, we will be able to pay our respects to the 4400 American soldiers, sailors and airmen who are laid to rest, as well as the 900 who are listed on the Wall of the Missing. If you have a relative who is buried here, please let me know in advance so we can notify the ABMC of our visit.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel, Bp 22 Au sommet du village, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
Known as a Marvel of the Western World, the Mont Saint Michel and its unique natural setting are also now classified World Heritage sites by UNESCO. It is the region's star attraction since pilgrims first flocked here 1000 years ago, it now draws almost three million visitors each year and had only 40 true inhabitants.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :14400 Bayeux, France
Traveler pickup is offered
I pick up from all hotels, B&Bs, guest houses, gîtes, airbnb's in Bayeux. Other locations are possible, please ask.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Mont Saint Michel is not recommended for people with walking difficulties.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 8.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.