Private Guided Hiking Tours - Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
Explore a grove of Sequoias with your own private guide! Your guide will bring the local knowledge to enrich the experience and the route expertise so all you have to do is relax! Tour includes pre-trip assistance to help make your trip seamless. Your guide is versed in Sierra Nevada natural history; from the geologic processes that raised these mountains to the human histories of those who walked these trails before us to the fascinating plants and animals and modern science that we are still learning about today. Safety is a priority; I always carry a first-aid kit and I am certified in Wilderness First-Aid.
per adult from
1 to 6 hours
What's included :
- First-Aid-Kit, WAG bag (on the go toilet kit), guide certified in Wilderness First-Aid
What's excluded :
- Park entrance fees
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: General Sherman Tree, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park, CA
Meet the largest tree in the world! Discover the secrets that have helped this Giant Sequoia grow for over 2000 years and let the awe and wonder of the forest surround you.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Moro Rock Trail, Sequoia National Park, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park, CA 93262
Stunning 360 degree views of the Great Western Divide
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Tunnel Log, Crescent Meadow Road, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park, CA 93262
Visit the iconic drive-thru Sequoia log!
Stop At: Crescent Meadow Loop, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park, CA
Get up close and personal with the giants in the Giant Forest grove of Sequoias and look for the classic flora and fauna of Sequoia National Park on this beautiful off-the-beaten path trail.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :General Sherman Trailhead, Sequoia National Park, CA 93262, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.