Private Guided Half Day City Tour in Madrid with Public Transportation
Enjoy this private 4 hour tour with your official your guide and get to know Madrid’s most emblematic sights in public transport.
The tour will start off by heading towards the barrio of la Morería and enjoy the sights of the city’s medieval origins. Once you are there and after you have seen this great historical part of the city, you will be able to enjoy the Royal Palace of Madrid.
The tour will also take you with public transportation towards the Gran Vía and the famous Paseo de la Castellana. Once here you will be able to enjoy the Barrio Salamanca and see the difference between the ancient Madrid and the modernist Madrid. Along this ride you will see the Real Madrid Stadium (Santiago Bernabeu) as well as the great bullfighting ring Las Ventas.
When the tour is finished, your guide will take you back to your hotel as long as it can be reached comfortably by public transport or leave you at your place of choice in public transport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Public transport fees
- Professional guide
- Central hotel pickup and drop-off with your private guide with public transport
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Private transportation
- Entrance tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Calle de Alcala 237, 28028 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Paseo de la Castellana, 28046 Madrid Spain
Paseo de la castellana
Pass By: Puerta de Alcala, Plaza Independencia 1, 28001 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Street Gran Via, 28013 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Barrio de Salamanca, Jose Ortega y Gasset, 8 - patio, 28006 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, Avenida Concha Espina 1, 28036 Madrid Spain
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or place of choice in the city center of Madrid.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.