Private Guided Food Tour in Lyon
It is the famous gastronome Curnonsky who named the city of Lyon "Capital of gastronomy". Come (re) discover why!
During the course (1h30) We will approach together the theme of gastronomy in several ways: its history, its high places, its characters and its peculiarities (possible stops, purchases payable by the visitor).
To end the circuit, you will appreciate during a tasting (30 min, included in the price of the visit) the specialties of a chef whose reputation is well established and goes far beyond regional borders.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - A tasting at the Daniel and Denise restaurant ends the trip
- Entry/Admission - Daniel et Denise Créqui - Bouchon Lyonnais
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Daniel et Denise Créqui - Bouchon Lyonnais, 156 Rue de Créqui, 69003 Lyon, France
Tasting of Lyonnais specialties with MOF chef Joseph Viola
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Les Halles de Lyon Paul Bocuse, 102 cours la Fayette, 69003 Lyon France
Visit of the Halls
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Vieux Lyon, 69005 Lyon France
Through old Lyon and the Presqu'île, discovery and location of the high places of Lyonnaise gastronomy: Chocolatiers, Lyonnais corks, prestigious restaurants, Delicatessens, Lyonnais specialties ...
1 h 15 - Stops possible at the request of customers
Departure Point :Place Bellecour, Place, 69002 Lyon, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :156 Rue de Créqui, 69003 Lyon, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.