private guided Day Tour To Cairo from Sharm El Sheikh by plane
open your eyes you are in Cairo the land of the real civilization.
transfers door to door from and to your hotel by a/c transport.
the great pyramids with an Egyptology tour guide and much more.
Amazing day tour by plane from Sharm El Sheikh to Explore the real Cairo, guided by a professional Egyptology tour guide to Visit the Egyptian museum. having your delicious lunch in a local restaurant.
exploring the greatest part of the ancient Egyptian history when you walk with your tour guide under the shadow of the remain wonder of the ancient 7 wonders.
the great Pyramids of Giza
visit the valley temple and stand by Sphinx, also opportunity to add to experience the mmaking of the first paper in the world while you visit the papyrus institute, and than back to Cairo airport to take your flight back to Sharm El Sheikh.
flight tickets,private transfers,expert tour guide,lunch are included
per adult from
13 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch at local restaurant
- private Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- handling fees
- taxes and charges
- Qualified Egyptology tour guide
- all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
- flight tickets Cairo/sharm el sheikh/Cairo
- door to door transfer from and to your hotel
- tour to the great pyramids and sphinx
- tour to the famous Egyptian museum
- tour to temple of valley
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry visa for Egypt
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sharm El Sheikh, Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
at 04:30am early morning you will be met and greeted with your tour leader who will pick you up by a/c van to Sharm El Sheikh airport to take your flight toCairo, at 07:00 am you will be landed and outside the arrival hall you will be met with your Egyptologist tour guide to start your amazing day tour in Cairo.
the first palce will be the largest Museum where you will visit it and add to your knowledge more information about the ancient Egypt during your guided tour with one of the most qualified guides in Egypt, there you will have opportunity to see the golden mask of the golden king (Tut Ankh Amen),after 2 hours of history and ancient secrets, you will be ready to have your lunch.
lunch will be in a restaurant by the Nile, where you will enjoy your Lunch with beautiful view of the greatest river in the world( Drinks are not included).
the second main stop will be in Giza necropolis, where you will know how the ancient Egyptians could to build the hugest building in the history without using the new technology which we have right now, under the shadow of the great pyramid you will be guided to know more about that great building, also you will be taken to the highest point where you can see the 3 pyramids of Giza in panoramic view. than you will visit the temple of valley and there you will know how the ancient Egyptians could to preserve their bodies and the process of mummification.
later in the papyrus institute you will know how did we make the first paper in the world and how it helped ancient Egyptians to write the all necessary data, will be opportunity to write your name in ancient Egyptian language and if you would like to buy gifts.
last stop will be in the perfume Salon, where you will know more about the ancient Egyptian life.
lastly you will be taken back to Cairo Airport to take your flight back to Sharm El Sheikh, upon arrival to Sharm El Sheikh airport, you will be met and taken to your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels inside or around hurghada
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.