Private Guided Day Tour of Egyptian Museum, Citadel, Alabaster Mosque and Khan El Khalili Bazaar
Enjoy a full-day tour visiting the famous Egyptian Museum, the historic Citadel, and the colorful Khan Kalili Bazaar for a memorable shopping trip.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide for prepare and starting your tour in hotel.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan / coach
- Bottle of water, Soft Drinks Can or Juice and Snacks during the tour.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to the Royal Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum (approximately EGP100.00)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
You’ll be picked up at 9 am pick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza By your private guide to start your full-day tour visiting the Egyptian Antiquities Museum.
It shows the largest and most precious items of Egyptian art in the world. This displays a rare collection of more than 250,000 genuine artifacts dating back up to 5,000 years, including a unique exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen - a collection of treasures, gold and jewels that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years.
Then continue your journey day to visit the Citadel, the Mosque of Suleiman Pasha, The Alabaster Mosque and Mohamed Ali Pasha Palace
Lunch is included between visits to a local restaurant but does not include drinks.
After lunch continues your day tour to Khan El Khalili. The countless shops in this district are known for trading in fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more. At the end of the tour will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located Cairo and Giza hotelDates: Daily ToursReturn point: Returns to the original departure point
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.