Private Guided Day Tour: Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Nile Dinner Cruise
Explore Cairo's most famous attractions. Visit Giza Pyramids and see how they are guarded by the mighty Sphinx. Visit the Egyptian Museum of antiquities where the treasures of king Tutankhamen and the royal mummies are preserved. Cruise along the Nile river passing by the city’s main attractions as you enjoy dinner and a dance show on the cruise.
per adult from
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All transfers by air conditioned vehicle
- One bottle of water per person
- All taxes and service charges
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Nile River
What's excluded :
- Entrance to special sites (Solar boat, inside Pyramids or Mummies Room at the museum)
- Beverages in the Nile dinner cruise
- Optional horse or camel ride at the Giza Pyramids
- Enjoy a full-day of some of Egypt’s most memorable sights. Your private guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel to start your tour. Your first stop will be the Giza plateau to see the Cheops Pyramid, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain virtually intact. Explore the pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos, with the option to go inside one of the pyramids on your own.
Continue to the great Sphinx, with a lion's body and a man's head. End your tour of the archaeological site with a walk through the Valley Temple.
Before the tour continues to the Egyptian museum you will have the option to have a typical Egyptian lunch. En route back to Cairo, visit some workshops to see craftsmen making local handicrafts, such as papyrus & blown glass.
Your tour guide will accompany you in a guided tour to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities to step back in time and explore the many thousand artifacts from ancient Egypt. Visit the section entirely devoted to King Tutankhamen, where you can see the treasures that he was buried with for more than 3,500 years. You will have some free time in the museum to wander around at your leisure.
In the evening you will be taken to enjoy a 2-hour Nile cruise, passing Cairo’s main attractions. Watch the belly dancers and Tanoura show while enjoying the open buffet. Go to the roof to enjoy the fresh breeze and see the illuminated Cairo tower and other buildings in the city.
The boat returns around 10pm and you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.