Private Guided Alexandria Day-Tour ;Solo;Small Groups
You will start your program at 8 am by pick-up from your hotel with our tour guide and an AC car to visit the lovely country Alexandria.
Alexandria's National Museum is a must-stop if you want to get to grips with the vast history of this famed city.
*Bibliotheca Alexandrina reimagining of Alexandria's ancient Great Library
*Fort QaitbeyWalk the long shorefront Corniche road heading west, and you'll finally arrive at Fort Qaitbey. Pharos Lighthouse - one of the seven wonders of the ancient world - but this squat and dinky fort has been standing guard over Alexandria's eastern harbor since 1480. Inside, you can explore the series of stone-walled chambers and climb up to the roof to look out over the Mediterranean.
Catacombs of Kom el-Shuqqafa for the lunch you can manage it with the tour guide so he can offer you thousands of local restaurant in Egypt the tour will end at 6/7 pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional art historian guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Pompey's Pillar
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompey's Pillar, Al Karah WA at Toubageyah WA Kafr Al Ghates, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
t was constructed in honor of Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century.
Originally from the temple of Serapis,
**It was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesarean.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa, Kom Al Shokafa, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
The largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.