Private guided 5 day tour in the Apennines with your own chef
4 nights hotel or apartment accommodations
5 days of cooking or dining with private chef
Breakfast, lunch and dinner with chef
Daily wine tastings
Visiting local farmers, wine cellars and markets
Guided tours of local art and cultural sites
Nature walks and picnics
You will begin your adventure in either Bologna or Florence. We will meet you in the morning and take you on a short walking tour of the city and a visit to the local markets.
When we finished in the city, we will head to the Apennines and Stefano's mountain retreat. You'll check in to your hotel to relax a bit and then be picked up for dinner. Stefano will welcome you into his home with a beverage and a cheerful smile. Together you will prepare the meal for the evening.
The next few days are up to you. Stefano will take you to some of his favorite spots in Tuscany, away from the maddening crowds. Or maybe you want to take a bike ride or a hike in the mountains.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodations in private Hotel Room or Apartment
- Alcoholic Beverages - Unlimited Local bottled Wine
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Join Stefano Corvucci, CEO of the Culinary Institute of Bologna who will be your private chef and guide during your stay. No need for a rental car, he will personally take you on a journey to discover the art, nature and history of Tuscany and the Apennine mountains. During this trip you and he will decide on the activities important to you. Maybe you want to spend all your time in the kitchen learning how to cook. Or perhaps you want to immerse yourself into the enchanting nature of the area. There are plenty of rich historical and cultural sites to choose from. And don't forget the wineries!
Daily private cooking lessons with the chef
Discover local ingredients and food traditions
Private guided transportation to art and cultural sites
Go on a nature walk and picnic near a waterfall
Meet local food purveyors and cheese mongers
• Handmade Pasta (no machines)
• Bolognese Sauce
• Chicken Cacciatora
• Lamb Fricassee
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and return to Bologna or Florence city centerAirports
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport, Bologna Italy
- Florence Regional Airport, 2100 Terminal Dr, Florence, SC 29501, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.