Private guide disposition to visit Alcatraz from San Francisco
Let us take you across to explore the unique site of Alcatraz. San Francisco is very known city worldwide but Alcatraz might be even more popular amongst tourists. The idea of visiting an old prison is many times exiting. Learn about the history and all interesting facts of Alcatraz with your private guide. If its your first time in San Francisco or a repeating traveler, we are here to make your experience unique.
Alcatraz, a once military and federal prison offshore of San Francisco.
All access to Alcatraz is done by ferry. There is no other way to access. We also would like to inform you that there is no food on Alcatraz. You can only purchase some snacks and candy. It is a really a half day experience to get to know the life in the military and federal prison.
The ferry ride is around 15 minutes from Pier 33 in San Francisco.
Please note that it can be chilly and rainy in Alcatraz. We always recommend to bring a light jacket.
per adult from
What's included :
- Official tour guide for 4 hours to Alcatraz
- Roundtrip ferry from San Francisco to Alcatraz Island
- Meeting point: Pier 33 in Fisherman’s Wharf embarcadero
- Entrance to Alcatraz (TEMPORARY IS ONLY POSSIBLE TO VISIT EXTERIOR OF ALCATRAZ)
- Local Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Alcatraz Island
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Entrances Fees
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94123
Alcatraz, a once military and federal prison offshore of San Francisco. Visit the prision with your private official tour guide
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
The meeting point will be in Pier 33, in Fisherman’s Wharf embarcaderoPorts
- Fisherman's Wharf, 286-298 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.