Private Guatavita & Salt Cathedral
This plan is an perfect combination of mystical and unique experiences in the world. You are going to start the tour with a visit to the Guatavita Lagoon, a sacred site for the Muisca culture and a place that inspires the Legend of El Dorado. Afterwards, you will cross the savannah and arrive at the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá, the first wonder of Colombia. With its stunning architecture completely carved out of salt, this underground temple will bring you an amazing experience when visiting the world's largest virtual reality theater, water mirror, and underground cross.
* The activity of the Spa is made within the Salt Cathedral.
* The workshop consists of an explanation and carving a piece of salt you will take you as a souvenir.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Private guide
- Entrance Fees (Guatavita Lagoon - Salt Cathedral)
- Assistance card
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Spa or Workshop - 1h (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Guatavita
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna de Guatavita, Km 15, Via Guatavita-Sesquile, Tierra Negra Colombia
Sacred site for the Muisca culture
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira, Carrera 6 Calle 1 Parque De La Sal, Zipaquira Colombia
The first wonder of Colombia
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As a tourism company we want you to travel safely in Colombia. We comply with the biosecurity protocols established by the National Government and we have a Certificate of Tourist Quality in sustainability.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.