Private Group Transfer:YYC to Lake Louise
Enjoy the convenience and a worry free arrival to Calgary, one of Canada's most beautiful and culturally unique cities nestled against the foothills and Rocky Mountains of Alberta.
Avoid the buses and taxi line up, start your adventure with a comfortable private group transfer from Calgary Airport to your hotel in Lake Louise, AB, in the heart of the Canadian Rockies.
Your professional and friendly driver, will take care of you at every step of the trip until you reach your final destination safely.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- This service provides transfer to any hotel in Lake Louise from the Calgary airport. Your driver will meet and greet you at your arrival gate. Once you arrive at your location, your driver will ensure your luggage is taken care off by the hotel staff. This transfer service is very flexible with your requests. The only schedule you need to worry about is your own. Your driver is here to accommodate any time of the day and provide you a smooth, seamless, and safe travel experience.
A group of up to 14 people can be accommodated.
This is your opportunity to see the city of Calgary as well. Add a Calgary city tour for an additional price.
Departure Point :Calgary International Airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Trip is subject to weather. Luggage space is limited. Please check for over size items.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.