Private Great Wall Hiking Tour: Across The Border of 3 China Provinces
If you love to see the older Great wall and like to hike by the wall ,this tour is best choice .You will enjoy the amazing view and see the wall was built with stones at Sanjiebei Greatwall,This is very special in such a large country like China. It is here on the wall, and only here,the Greatwall go through the boundaries of three provinces (Beijing, Hebei province and Tianjin) meet together.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pinggu Jiangjunguan Great Wall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Scenic Spots of Jinhaihu, Jinhaihu Town, Pinggu District, Beijing 101201 China
You set off from our hotel at 8:00 this morning, after about two hours and via the beautiful Jinhai Lake and Yangzhuang Reservoir, the Ming Great Wall rebuilt on the basis of the North Qi and piled up by stones, will come into your sight. (Dating back to 550AD, the North Qi Great Wall has a history of more than 1460 years and stretches mainly from the areas under the administration of Hebei, Inner Mongolia and Shanxi provinces. The North Qi Great Wall is seldom seen nowadays. Some sections fortunately remain in its original appearance because they have been rebuilt as the basis of some parts of Ming Great Wall). Because of the wall isn’t in good condition and has not been rebuilt yet, you will have to walk on a path along the wall where you can also feel its turbulent history. Long stand the Great wall through fierce battles over the Chinese history. Along the two sides of the Wall are fruit frees, blooming in spring, luxuriant in summer and fruitful in autumn. The views feature themselves quite differently in the four seasons.
Stop At: Pinggu Jiangjunguan Great Wall, Jiangjunguan Village, Kaoshanji Country, Pinggu District, Beijing 101202 China
After climbing up a mountain path for about 10 minutes, you are beside the original Wall which has been standing for over thousand years. You can touch its skin of wall and feel its soul and spirit. Some three or four hours later, you will reach the highest point of this section of wall - San Jie Bei - literally three boundary tablets. Then after 20 minutes’ walking, a small village in the mountains is approaching where you can try some traditional Chinese home-made delicacies. After lunch, you will return to downtown Beijing and say goodbye to our pleasant journey. This section of the Great Wall is specially appreciated by people who want to see the origin wall and avoid touristic sites.The hiking time is 3-4 hours.
Duration: 3 hours 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable hiking shoes
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.