Private Grand Canyon National Park South Rim Tour from Las Vegas
Enjoy one of the Seven Wonders of the World with just your private group and your expert tour guide. You will see all the most scenic lookout points of this natural wonder. This is completely private tour to ensure the most personalized experience.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry to Grand Canyon National Park
- Expert Tour Guide
- Bottled Water
- All Taxes and Fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Visitor Center South Rim
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
- Entry/Admission - Mather Point
- Entry/Admission - Yavapai Point
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon Visitor Center South Rim, S Entrance Rd about 2 mi east of El Tovar Hotel, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Stare back on over two billion years of unbelievable history revealed by the mighty forces of the Colorado River as it courses through the depth-defying ravines that make up the splendor of the Grand Canyon. This national treasure, one of the 7 natural wonders of the world, draws visitors from around the globe to witness its intricate and colorful landscape and overwhelming size. Sunlight casts magnificent color displays of red and purple upon the canyon walls and rock layers which record much of the early geologic history of the North American continent and in specific, the Southwest USA. The Grand Canyon is truly a breathtaking spectacle.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Make the most of your Grand Canyon tours from Las Vegas on our private, fully customized Grand Canyon Day Tour.
This is a high quality, private small group adventure allowing a more customized excursion.
Hoover Dam, Route 66 and lunch included. Give yourself time to enjoy this Mighty Canyon, stroll along the rim, hike into the canyon, enjoy rim side cafes, helicopter rides! Your first stop is the Hoover Dam, marvel at its sheer size and grab a photo before journeying to the birthplace of Historic Route 66. Get your kicks and let’s go!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
Stroll along the 2.5 mile (4.02 km) rim, trail, watch the IMAX movie, take a hike into one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or simply relax in one of the rim cafés and admire the magnificent view. Dine in style on the rim of the Grand Canyon with our delicious included packed lunch giving you more time to enjoy the views.
We head back to Las Vegas arriving at approximately 9pm after 3-4 hours in the park.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mather Point, 2 1/2 Miles North Of Park Entrance, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
One of the most magnificent views at the Grand Canyon. Walk the rim trail or just sit and saok up the view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yavapai Point, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Take a stroll from Mather to Yavapai Point to the wonderful Yavapai Observation Station.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Route 66
Visit Historic Route 66 en route back to Las Vegas arriving back at approx 9pm.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.