Private gourmet dinner in Uyuni Salt Flats, with Hotel Pick up.
Welcome to Uyuni Salt Flats:
Enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience, a romantic dinner under the light of the stars in the middle of the largest salt desert in the world. THE UYUNI SALT FLATS
Enjoy local food with carefully selected foods, with personalized and private service.
This service is made from the pick up of your hotel and also the one left at your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Uyuni, Uyuni, Potosi Department
Pick up from Uyuni Hotels.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
The service begins with the pick-up from your Hotel, at 8:00 p.m. in your private mobility and bilingual guide (Spanish - English).
We headed to the Salar de Uyuni, to find a suitable place and to set our table for dinner.
while the support staff prepares the table and the food, you can enjoy the starlight in the Salar de Uyuni, enjoy the Milky Way and take the most impressive photos that can be seen from this place.
After a few minutes of waiting, we can enjoy our dinner in the open air, with heating, drinks and enjoy a special toast with one of the best wines of the region.
At the end of our delicious tasting in such a magical place, we can take pictures and walk through the water to see reflections and then return to your hotel so you can rest after an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 2 hours
• Rolled Llama with Barbecue sauce with Quinoa.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from clients at all hotels in Uyuni and Colchani.Airports
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.