Private Golden Horde Park Guided Cultural Tour with Lunch
Touch the ancient culture of the Buryat people, who for centuries inhabited the shores of Lake Baikal! During an excursion in the Golden Horde ethnic park, you will see the most carved beautiful yurt of Russia and the houses of local residents, enjoy ethnic music and national dances, and also try traditional dishes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Irkutsk, Irkutsk, Irkutsk Oblast, Siberian District
Baikal is famous for its beautiful nature, but there is something else that makes it unique . Over the course of centuries, the Buryat people have lived around the great lake, cherishing their own culture. The Zolotaya Orda, or Golden Horde park preserves the ethnic group’s way of life. Colorful national dress, live ethno music and dance, tantalizing traditional cuisine and authentic Buryat homes… A tour to the Golden Horde Park will be an unforgettable journey to a time when people lived in perfect harmony with nature!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.