Private Giza Plateau and Pyramids of Egypt Day Tour
This is a rare private opportunity to get off the beaten track in Giza. Enter the small pyramids of the queens, visit the tomb of Hemnu, the architect of the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the beautiful tombs of the noblemen of the Old Kingdom. Ride a camel in the Sahara desert and discover a new view of the pyramids with every step of the camel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camel riding around pyramids
- Qualified Egyptology guide
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Option tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
You will be amazed by the Great Pyramids of Egypt, an Ancient Wonder of the World. Where you will visit and capture panoramic views of the legendary Pyramids of Giza: Cheops, Khafre, Menakaure, the Great Sphinx, the Valley Temple, and many other impressive photo opportunities.
At the next stop, you will visit Dahshur, to see both the Red and Bent Pyramids. were constructed during the reign of Pharaoh Sneferu(2613-2589 BC).
Then, you will visit the Zoser Step Pyramid in Sakkara. It is considered the oldest pyramid ever created, which was constructed for King Djoser with its six rectangular bases. Originally used as a burial ground during the old kingdom, makes this Pyramid a wonder to see and experience.
Once the tour is complete you will be transferred in comfort back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.