Private Giverny Tour for 5-7 persons, Pick up & drop incl
A private trip to Giverny, for families or friends with pick up and drop off at your hotel or apartment in Paris.
Transportation is provided in Minivan Mercedes V Class, up to 7 persons for an outmost comfort and quality.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel or apartment Pickup & Drop off included
- Entry/Admission - The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet
What's excluded :
- Lunch - FOOD AND DRINKS
- Entry tickets have to be purchased separately online on the Claude Monet's foundation website
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet, 84 rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
This Giverny tour will lead you to a charming village in the south of Normandy, where Claude Monet painted most of his masterpieces as the Water Lilies. This tour of Giverny will enable you to visualize why Claude Monet fell in love with this beautiful place and its country side that became a source of inspiration for his creation. The founder of Impressionism lived there from 1883 until his death in 1926 and is buried in the local cemetery. You will see the famous water lily ponds, the Japanese bridge, the flower gardens and of course the house itself with its original furniture. The visit of the house and gardens is on your own.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available in Paris city center (Zip code starting by 75), for other zip codes contact us first as extra charges may apply
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Kindly note that for ultimate security measures due to Covid 19, there is a plexiglass protection between the front and the rear seats.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.