Private Girona And Costa Brava Tour - Day Trip From Barcelona - With Pickup
Escape the crowds of Barcelona and explore another Catalonian city, as well as some of Spain's best beaches, in Girona and Costa Brava tour from Barcelona. This one day trip from Barcelona is a private tour that takes you to see the most important sights in Girona, including the cathedral and city walls, and along the Costa Brava to soak up the sun and coastal views.
• Private tour exclusively for your party:Ensures a personalized experience
• Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Barcelona hotel
• See Girona in a single day: Ideal for those with limited time
• Learn about local culture and history from your guide
• Walk on Hidden Spot Of Girona, Which is Longest City Wall in Europe (Girona City Wall) in this one day trip from Barcelona .
• Don't Worry if you have not bring your beach stuffs!! We have everything for you like Beach Blanket and Umbrella .
This Girona and Costa Brava tour from Barcelona is recommended for those who are looking for a one day trip from Barcelona.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and Drop-Off From Hotel, Cruise Port or Airport ( Feel Free To Bring Your Luggage!)
- Private Tour / Private Driver Guide
- Girona Walking Tour Including GAME OF THRONES
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Exploring In Costa Brava and Lighthouse of San Sebastian
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance , Entrance Ticket to Attractions
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
Our Default pickup location is at Front of Casa Batllo . But in the your booking you can mention your hotel for free pickup and then we will pick up you in front of hotel and our one day trip to Girona and Costa Brava would be started from your hotel .
Pass By: Casa Mila - La Pedrera, Passeig de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona Spain
Stop At: Girona, Girona, Province of Girona, Catalonia
In The First Stop of one day trip from Barcelona , we would arrive to Girona and visiting old part of the city by having a short walking tour in the Historical Center of Girona .
After one hour driving we would arrive to the Girona and heading directly to the historical center of the city which dates back to first century .
In this tour , thanks to the car that we are taking as well as it is private tour , we go as much as possible near to the historical part of the city and you would have just 3 minutes walking to the city .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Onyar River, Girona Spain
we would walk on different bridges on Onyar river in Girona to find out more about the river , the colorful building around a river and find how this river is separating the old and new part of the city .
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Esglesia de Sant Feliu, Pujada De Sant Feliou 29, 17004 Girona Spain
At this stop of Girona tour you are seeing the outside of oldest church in Girona which the initial construction started form 4th century .
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Girona Cathedral (Catedral), Placa de la Catedral, s/n, 17004 Girona Spain
You’ll see the 11th-century cathedral ( Cathedral of Girona ) , Basilica de sant feliu girona which date back to 3th century , Jewish Quarter and then we would pass the capturing Locations of Famous GAME OF THRONES movie series .
In this walking tour you can stroll around narrow streets of the old town , the Roman walls and would soaking up the historical atmosphere.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Passeig de la Muralla, Carrer Dels Alemanys, 20, 17004 Girona Spain
At this stage of one day trip Girona Tour , we would take you by car next to the entrance of Girona City Wall and you will go up several steps just to be on the wall that is surrounding the Historical part of Girona .
This wall is the longest City wall in the Europe and you could enjoy walking on this wall like soldiers and visit all attraction that is next to the wall like German Garden and Girona University.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Playas de Calella, Calella de Palafrugell, Palafrugell Spain
In the This Stage of one day Tour from Barcelona to Girona , our costa brava tour is being started , we are heading for Costa Brava Coast Line and passing Bisbal to reach to Calella de Palafrugell .This area is One Of the Worth to visit Fishing village of Spain in Costa Brava and there are so many attraction and view points inside which we have prepared the best selection , according to weather condition and season .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Platja Cala Aiguablava, Carrer Platja d'Aiguablava, 10, 17255 Begur Spain
At this stage of Girona and Costa Brava Tour , and after entering to the Area of Palafrugell, we would take A Route to inside the Mountain to go up And find a Panoramic View of Costa Brava in the area of Begur town .
After stopping in one of the best view points , you will find How picturesque and unique the Costa Brava is and would be enthusiastic to find and be in other viewpoints in Costa Brava and see as much as possible .
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: La playa de Tamariu, Tamariu, Palafrugell Spain
Get free time for lunch (own expense) in this beach town where everything is white or relax in the beach side .
Perhaps choosing to swim from a cove and taking a sun or if the weather and season is not good for swimming , you can stroll around the clifftop Cap Roig botanical gardens (own expense) and the possibility to chose from sort of activities in this area that your tour guide recommend based on the condition and the month of Travel .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Far de Sant Sebastia, Passeig de Pau Casals, 64, 17211 Llafranc, Palafrugell Spain
At final stage of this one day Trip from Barcelona , we would take a Coast Road beside the Beach to reach to the viewpoint of La Divina Pastora which from there you can have beautiful view of Llafranc beaches where is the home town of so many super stars and celebrities .
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
1- This Tour is included Free Pick-up and Drop-off Service. *** We Would Pick you Up From Any Accessible Hotel, Apartment , Cruise Port or Airport in Barcelona !2- Please make sure to include Hotel name or address of your accommodation when booking. If your Hotel or Address is not listed, Please type your Hotel name or Apartment Address in the Hotel Field .3- You can Bring Your Luggage In This Tour Free Of Charge And it is Necessary To Mention The Quantity Of Luggage In Special Requirement Field At Booking Process . 4- You can request Any Starting Time for this tour by mentioning your desire starting time in "Special Request" Field while you are booking .5- We will send a message 24 hours prior tour departure time through the booking system to inform you pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide.Airports
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- Port Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Portable beach umbrella and Blanket is Available Per Request (Free of Charge)
- This Tour Transportation is by Mercedes Mini-Van with Full Comfortable seat and adequate legroom .
- Travelers would have enough time for having Breakfast , Coffee and lunch as well as stopping in all photo locations across the road and Cities
- Based on Request , Travel Plan could be customize according to Travelers interests
- Based on Request , Travel Plan could be customize according to Hot or Cold Months ( Winter and Summer Package )
- We are considering all updates from health authorities and World Health Organization (WTO) and all our masked staff are following daily self-monitoring health guidelines. Vehicles are being cleaned before and after each service with certified cleaning material. We provide masks, gloves and disinfectant Gel to the client based on prior request for free of charge
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In Order To Minimize The Risks And Have Acceptable Hygiene Level, This Tour Would Be Completely PRIVATE And Only Your Group Is Participating.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.