Private Gaudi Barcelona tour: Sagrada Familia and Park Guell Tickets w/ pick-up
Barcelona is known for many things, and one of the main ones are the works done by the splendid architect Antonio Gaudi.
The tour will start off on Paseo de Gracia street where you will be able to admire one of Gaudi's most famous masterpieces, Casa Mila (also known as La Pedrera). After La Pedrera, head towards the view of the Casa Batllo.
The itinerary will follow towards Park Guell where you will have great panoramic views of the city as you discover the artists colourful pieces of art. The last stop of the tour will be the impressive Sagrada Familia expiatory temple, you will enjoy the Sagrada Familia from the outside.
After having had a deep insight of each of these attractions, your guide will drop you off at your selected accomodation.
The entrance included in the price is the Park Guell. We can arrange entrance to Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllo or La Pedrera but you would need to contact us, we would check availability and charge the additional price.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide for 4 hours
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private luxury vehicle with chauffeur for 4 hours
- Entrance tickets to Park Guell
- Entrance tickets to Sagrada Familia
- Exact starting time to be confirmed depending on entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Entry/Admission - Parc Guell
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parc Guell, Carrer d'Olot, 5, 08024 Barcelona Spain
Gaudi´s Park Guell
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona Spain
Pass By: Casa Mila - La Pedrera, Passeig de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona Spain
Pass By: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel, cruise port or place of choice in the city of Barcelona. Please note starting time may be subject to modification depending on the entrance tickets. Ports
- Barcelona Cruise Terminal, Moll Adossat, 160, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of needing infant seat please request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.