Private Gaudí and Modernism Walking Tour Barcelona
A guided walking tour of Modernist Barcelona architecture with an expert and passionate local guide. On this tour you will discover the most outstanding and surprising buildings that were built between the 19th and 20th centuries, such as Casa Milá, Casa Batlló the Sagrada Familia, and learn of the genius Antoni Gaudí . A journey into the luxury and madness of belle epoch Barcelona , among dragons, fairytale towers and secrets hidden at first sight.
per adult from
What's included :
- Metro ticket to Sagrada Familia
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Experienced Local Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Cataluna, Placa de Catalunya, 08206 Barcelona Spain
Famous square that separates the old city of Barcelona from the modernist area known as the Eixample, where we will talk about the evolution of the city, the marks left by the fighting in the Spanish Civil War that can still be seen, before entering the Modernista area of the Eixample for the second part of the visit.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona Spain
The most luxurious Paseo del Ensanche, the main street of the opulent Barcelona of the families of the Catalan bourgeoisie of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bancs Fanals, Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona Spain
Elaborate modernist lampposts that decorate the Paseo de Gracia for more than a century, full of symbols and interesting details.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Casa Lleo i Morera, Passeig de Gracia, 35, 08007 Barcelona Spain
The wonderful Casa Lleó i Morera is part of the famous Manzana de La Discordia, a set of modernist buildings without rival in Barcelona. The house, designed by the architect Domènech i Montaner at the beginning of the 20th century, is full of details about the life and thoughts of its creator and its owner, and guards many secrets on its facade.
Pass By: Casa Amatller, Passeig de Gracia, 41, 08007 Barcelona Spain
One of the best known modernist houses in Eixample, Casa Amattler, the work of the architect Puig i Cadafalch, was owned by a family of chocolate producers. We will talk about the history of chocolate at the time, the life of the Amatller and above all we will look for the symbols hidden on the facade. It is possible to go for free to the inner courtyard of the House, to admire the staircase, the old elevator and the refined sculptures.
Pass By: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
The most celebrated monument in Barcelona in all its splendor, still incomplete by Gaudí, where we will finish our visit in great style. We will see in 30 minutes its various facades from the outside, we will tell its surprising and long history, we will analyze its secrets and the most interesting details about its construction.
Pass By: La Casa Malagrida, Passeig de Gracia 27, 08007 Barcelona Spain
The Casa Malagrida is the first example of a modernist bourgeois house that we will see on the route. Property of Señor Malagrida, a rich tobacco industrialist, we will tell his life between Argentina and Spain through the decoration of the facade.
Departure Point :Estació de Plaça de Catalunya, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/27/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Sagrada Família, Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.