Private Gastronomy Tour to Central Crete
Private tours are ideal for immersing into Crete’s culture through the tasting of local dishes, as well as wines, sweets and cheese.
• Trip to the countryside.
• Acquaintance with local traditions and customs.
• Tasting of natural products grown without any chemicals.
• Visiting the best restaurants and pastry factories
• Tasting dishes from traditional Greek food.
- Pick-up from your hotel or any other place within North Heraklion region (for other regions of the island extra charges may apply).
- Visit to 2 wineries.
- Tasting of Greek sweets and coffee in Cretan bakery.
- Visit to cheese and herbs shops.*
- Visit to the factory, where cold-pressed olive oil is produced.*
- Lunch with 3-courses of traditional Greek cuisine at one of the most popular taverns of the island.
*Available upon request, instead of 1 winery visit, depending on the date of the tour.
According to your interests and wishes, some extra spots might be added/removed from the program.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Salad, appetizer, main dish + water and glass of local wine.
- Tasting of Greek sweets and coffee in a Cretan bakery
- Dégustation of Cretan wines in 2 wineries (3 wines in each winery)
- Pick-up from your hotel or any other place within Heraklion region
- Guided gastronomy tour
- Transfer with air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Any extra drinks and/or meals during the lunch except of those, provided by the tour menu
- Entrance fees to museums/sights, individual expenses.
- For pick-up NOT from Heraklion region, extra charges may apply.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archane Park, Politechniou 34, Epano Archanes 701 00, Greece
Great opportunity to get acquainted with Greek villages far from the mass tourism. You will enjoy a visit to 2 wineries, lunch in a traditional tavern and other gastronomy sights around!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Boutari Winery, Skalani, Heraklion, Crete Greece
Visit the famous Boutari winery in Central Crete. Wine degustation is included.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Anywhere within North Heraklion region. For other places, pick-up is possible, but extra charges may apply.Ports
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We pick up from any point within the North Heraklion region (from Fodele, Agia Pelagia, Anissaras, Heraklion City, Carteros, Kokkini Hani, Gouves, Hersonissos, Malia, Stalida, Sissi and other places within this area).
- For the pick up from different location, extra-charges for the transfer apply (5 to 20 euros per person, depending on the location). After booking, we will contact you to arrange the details.
- If you do not want to keep your infant on laps, you need to pay child ticket. Baby car seats are provided.
- In case of any food allergies, you should notify us at least 3 days prior to the tour in order to arrange any changes in the menu
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.