Private Galle Day Tour
Galle is 116 km located from Colombo and is the most famous city at the tip of the southwest coast of Sri Lanka. Built by the Dutch in 1663, Galle Fortress is like the Old Town World Heritage Site. In the coastal region, there are a variety of beautiful beaches in every town you pass on your day trip to Galle. The Galle Fort was built by the Portuguese, later fortified by the Dutch and is still very well preserved.
In addition to the Portuguese and Dutch buildings, you will also find many restored British mansions. As far as the beaches are concerned, Unawatuna Bay is probably the best and safest place for snorkeling and swimming as it is protected by an offshore reef. If your departure or return journey is delayed, use the Southern Expressway, a newly built highway that will take you to Galle in half the time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English or German speaking Guide
- All costs related to vehicle, boat and chauffeur Guide
- Tickets for all the excursions mentioned
- Bottled water
- All state taxes / No hidden costs
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- All other services not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galle, Galle, Galle District, Southern Province
You will visit Galle Dutch Fort & Galle City, Madu River Boat-Safari
Turtle Hatchery Kosgoda, Unawatuna Dream Beaches, famous Still Fishers.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Galle Fort Jumpers, Galle 80000, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Simply tell us your pick up location and we will pick you up there.Airports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Galle Fort Jumpers, Galle 80000, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.