Private Fullday Tour to Visit My Son Sanctuary-Monkey Mountain & Marble Mountain
7:30am: Our guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang City.
Then, Transfer to My Son Sanctuary UNESCO World Heritage
Nestling in a narrow valley surrounded by mountains, My Son consisted of 70 architectural works ranging from small to large buildings. My Son was the holy land of Cham people from the 4th to 13th century.
Your licensed guide will provide you with in-depth information on the history of each temple and will be ready to help you to take lots of stunning photos around the ancient ruins.
You will enjoy lunch at Local Restaurant
After lunch, we head for Marble Mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth.
Here we will explore the mountain’s natural caves, visit a Buddhist pagoda and enjoy the sensational views for the mountains.
Your last place to visit is Lady Buddha Statue on Son Tra Mountains where you will feel calm and relaxing at the pagoda and overlooking The Sea
We Send you back to your hotel .
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Private Vehicle with Safe Driver
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain)
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
UNESCO World Heritage list My Son Sanctuary UNESCO World Heritage Centre.
Nestling in a narrow valley surrounded by mountains, this temple and tower complex is a masterpiece of ancient Cham architecture.My Son consisted of 70 architectural works ranging from small to large buildings. My Son was the holy land of Cham people from the 4th to 13th century, dedicated mostly to the deities Shiva, Krishma and Vishnu. Today only about 20 temples remain due to destruction of the site during the war.
In the 4th century, in King Bhadravarman’s time, after the construction of Tra Kieu, the religious centre of Cham kingdom was centred in My Son, and the site was used to welcome royal members, aristocrats and host important religious rituals.
Continually developing over nearly nine centuries, My Son witnessed both the glorious and prosperous period of the Champa Kingdom as well as the Kingdom’s decline. Despite the fall of the Champa Kingdom,the Cham culture continues to survive.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountains which are five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth.
Here we will explore the mountain’s natural caves, visit a Buddhist pagoda and enjoy the sensational views for the mountains. With the help of our experienced guide, you will learn about the history and culture of Central Vietnam.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain), Da Nang Vietnam
Lady Buddha Statue on Son Tra Mountains where you will feel calm and relaxing at the pagoda and overlooking the Giant Lady Buddha with beautiful photo shooting for memory.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
Used to be China Beach
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off Hotel in Da Nang City or Hoi An City
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.