Private Fullday tour to Batu Caves, Hot Spring, Fireflies and Seafood Dinner
Climb the grueling 272 steps up to the caverns of Batu Caves houses a 113-year-old temple, along with an interesting array of Hindu artwork and shrines.
Have a chance to dip your feet and relax at the hot springs after the climb. End of the trip, experience the natural display of twinkling fireflies light up the berembang trees along the Selangor River.
• Climb 272 steps of Batu Caves
• Enjoy Fresh coconut drink & Nasi Lemak Tasting
• Selayang Hot Spring
• Seafood dinner at Kuala Selangor
• Fireflies boat ride
• Visit to 'Fort Altingsburg’
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Nasi Lemak tasting, Fresh Coconut water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver cum guide
- Entrances fees to places visited during tour
- Dinner - Seafood Dinner in Kuala Selangor
- Fireflies boat ride
- Entry/Admission - Batu Caves
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs Selayang
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Additional meals/drinks (other than provided)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Batu Caves, 68100 Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia
Meet with the driver at the hotel lobby, and thereafter proceed to the first stop, Batu Caves.
The Batu Caves in Malaysia are one of the most important Hindu religious sites outside of India and are a must-see once you are in Kuala Lumpur. The caves attract around 5,000 visitors a day who come to climb the grueling 272 steps up to the caverns. Batu Caves houses a 113-year-old temple, along with an interesting array of Hindu artwork and shrines.
Approaching the caves, the first thing you notice is a towering golden statue of Lord Murugan. Erected in 2006, this statue is the largest in the world dedicated to the deity and stands guard to the 272 leg-burning steps that lead up to the cave entrances. As you make your way up the steps, you will undoubtedly be entertained by a tribe of monkeys that feed off the steady stream of tourists.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hot Springs Selayang, Baru Selayang Batu Caves, Gombak, 68100 Malaysia
Proceed to Selayang Hot Spring, dip your feet and relax at the hot springs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kampung Kuantan, 41300 Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Depart to Kuala Selangor, the quiet hamlet of Kampung Kuantan in Kuala Selangor has one of the largest firefly colonies in the world. On arrival, visit ‘Kota Melawati’, formerly known as ‘Fort Altingsburg’, Royal Mausoleum, ruined Fort and the legendary 100 steps (a fabled execution block). A bird sanctuary park at the foot of Bukit Melawati is an ideal place for bird watchers to watch migration birds. If lucky, you may spot the Silvered –leaf monkeys, rare species of bird, butterflies and etc.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kuala Selangor, Kuala Selangor, Selangor
At dusk, we proceed for a sumptuous seafood dinner at a fishing village. After dinner, we take a short drive to Kampung Kuantan to board a typical Malay wooden row boat. The skilled oarsmen will row upstream into the darkness of the quiet night to witness one of nature's phenomena. As soon as your eyes are well adjusted to the dark, behold to witness rows of flashing Christmas trees along the river bank! The tiny twinkling orangey lights amongst the mangrove trees are synchronized, rhythmic scintillation produced by thousands of fireflies. Truly a magical sight!
Return to Kuala Lumpur after the tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Asian Overland Services Tours & Travel Sdn. Bhd., No. 39C & 40C, Jalan Mamanda 9, Taman Dato Ahmad Razali, 68000 Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels located within Kuala Lumpur City Centre only. Outskirt pick-up (ie, Brickfields, KL Sentral, Ampang, Petaling Jaya, etc) subject to surcharge.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Same rates applies for Adult & Child
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.