Private Full Guided Tour To Khinalug & Qachrash - From Baku
Chance to take some unique pictures in the middle of nature. The highest village in the whole Azerbaijan. In the middle of the Greater Caucasus mountains. Private English & Arabic professional speaking tour guide. Pick up & Drop off; Private A/C car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Touristic Destinations Mentioned Above
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- Food and beverages
- Extra services
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quba, Quba, Guba-Khachmaz Region
From your hotel/hostel in Baku, you'll find your tour guide waiting as he'll be taking you on a new adventure in Quba ~
you'll stop at Qachrash Forest, Qachrash forest is one of the beautiful forests of Guba.
The forest of Qachrash is one of the most picturesque and lively corners of Guba. The peculiarity of this area is given by the mysterious forest through which the road to Qachrash passes. In the magical forest, as in childhood, “the trees are so big” that the crown is not visible. Even in the most unbearable summer heat, it is always cool here – mountain streams of the bubbling
In the middle of the Greater Caucasus mountains, Khinalug was included on the World Monuments Fund's 2008
The people of the village speak their own unique language called Ketsch and cook, make crafts and work the land in the same ways as their ancestors did.
After this unique tour, you'll be heading back to your hotel/hostel.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.