Private Full Day Wine Tour from Skopje to Popova Kula Winery
Experience a relaxing, pleasant day in the wine region of Macedonia. Visit the archeological site Stobi, one of the best preserved archeological localities where you can see the beautiful ancient mosaics, and then continue through the picturesque wine landscapes to finally reach the winery that is located in an unspoiled nature. Enjoy few hours in a private wine tasting session with some tasty local bites and breathtaking view on the surrounding mountains and wine landscapes! The numerous sunny days in Macedonia are the source of rich tastes and aromas that you will never forget! Go for a unique opportunity to try our authentic wines!
per adult from
What's included :
- All transfers with comfortable A/C car or minivan
- English speaking driver/guide
- Pick-up and drop-off (hotel or any location of your preference in Ohrid)
- Wine tasting of 4 types of wine with traditional salad, main dish, cheese platter and desert
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets
- Meals and drinks (other than mentioned in inclusions)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Stobi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Mladost, near Veles, Veles Republic of North Macedonia
Mladost Lake (Езеро Младост, Велешко Езеро) is an artificial lake on the Otovica River, located 11 km from Veles city. The lake was built for the purpose of irrigation of vineyards and agricultural plantations in the area that often suffered from drought in the past.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Stobi, Off the E-75, Palikura Republic of North Macedonia
The old city of Stobi “…Stobis, vetus urbs…”, as the Roman historian Livy named it, at the confluence of rivers Crna and Vardar, was the largest city in the northern part of the Roman province Macedonia, later capital city of the Roman province Macedonia Secunda, an important urban, military, administrative, trade and religious center of two large empires: Roman and Early Byzantine.
Located in the heart of Macedonia, on the crossroads between the Aegean World and the Central Balkan, during the whole period of its existence it was a place where cultural achievements of the ancient world gathered in a unique way.
Today, the remains of this famous archaeological site are equally easily approachable from the E-75 corridor of the international highway, thus making it very popular tourist destination in Macedonia. The nocturnal illumination of the city walls and preserved monuments, additionally emphasize its beauty and attractiveness.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Demir Kapija, Demir Kapija, Vardar Region
Demir Kapija is a town in Macedonia, located near the ominous limestone gates of the same name. It has 3,725 inhabitants. The town is the seat of Demir Kapija Municipality.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or any location of your preference in Skopje
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 will not be served wine on this tour, soft drinks will be served instead
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.