Private Full Day Walk to Las Grietas & Kayak at Tortoise Bay, Galapagos
From Puerto Ayora main pier we take a water taxi to the “Other Side Pier”. At this point we start an easy walk for about 1 Km (~0.6 mile) until we reach Las Grietas. This is a stunning geological formation named as fissure where we can see two impressive rock walls with an elongated crystal clear water pond ideal for snorkeling.
Box lunch included
After walking through a deciduous forest for 2.5 Km (~1.5 miles) we will reach one of the most beautiful beaches in the archipelago. We will continue walking along this white sand beach for another 1 Km (~0.6 mile) until we reach the Playa Mansa where we can enjoy a special kayaking ride around the Bay.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak and Snorkeling equipment
- English Speaking naturalist guide
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
Galapagos - Santa Cruz Island
Route Duration: 8 hoursStops on the Galapagos - Santa Cruz Island:
Attractions on the Galapagos - Santa Cruz Island:
- Galapagos Islands
Galapagos Beach at Tortuga Bay
Operates: The meeting point and time will be reconfirmed
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.