Private Full-Day Wadi Rum and Petra Tour from Aqaba
Visit south Jordan’s must-sees of Petra and the Desert f Wadi Rum in one day on a private full day trip from Aqaba. Enjoy a guided tour of UNESCO Heritage listed wonder of Petra’s Red Rose Nabatean city highlights: including the “Siq”, the Treasury “El – Khazneh”, the Amphitheater, and the Royal Tombs. Then proceed to Wadi Rum to experience the red-and-pink cliffs and canyons of this unique and special desert valley of moon on a 2-hour 4x4 jeep tour. Your experience includes private round-trip transport with English – Speaking Driver who doubles up as your guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Aqaba Port pick up and drop off; if option selected
- Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure new vehicle according number of participants
- English-Speaking Driver
- One day entrance fees to Petra; if option Jordan Pass not selected
- Horse ride before the “Siq”
- Local English-Speaking Guide for the classic visit of Petra
- Entrance Fees to Wadi Rum
- Classic 2 hours 4 x 4 jeep visit with local Bedouin driver / guide
- On board WI-FI
- This is a private tour activity. Only your group will participate
- Entry/Admission - Siq
- Entry/Admission - Al-Khazneh
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
What's excluded :
- All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
- All type of beverages
- All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver, and Bedouin Guide) – Recommended
- Personal Expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
Meet your driver at your Aqaba hotel, and relax as you travel to the spectacular rock city of Petra, hewn by the Nabataeans along trade routes 2,000 years ago. Once here, meet up with a local guide and set off to explore this UNESCO Heritage listed wonder Petra Red Rose Nabatean City
Stop At: Siq, Petra - Wadi Musa Jordan
Make your way through the “Siq”, the 1-mile (1.5 kilometer) entrance gorge,
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Al-Khazneh, Petra - Wadi Musa Jordan
Marvel at the magnificent Treasury “Al-Khazneh”, where it’s believed many riches were hidden. Then, explore Petra's other wonders, like the Amphitheater, the Royal Tombs, and the Byzantine Church as your guide shares their history. After around two hours of exploring, enjoy free time, and lunch on your own expense.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: High Place of Sacrifice, Petra - Wadi Musa Jordan
If time permits you can climb up the Monastery on your own or the High Place of Sacrifice: a clifftop altar that was once used for animal sacrifices and other ceremonies. Return to Petra’s entrance and rejoin your private vehicle and driver. Wadi Rum by private, air-conditioned vehicle.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wadi Rum Protected Area, Wadi Rum Jordan
Next, continue to Wadi Rum Desert Valley of Moon where the movies The Martian and Star Wars were filmed. This vast chunk of desert mountains, valleys, cliffs, and rocks is known for its ever-changing pink-and-red colors, Bedouin settlements, and connections with T.E. Lawrence, also known as World War I's “Lawrence of Arabia”. On arrival, enjoy a roughly 2-hour tour by 4x4 local jeep. Trundle around the canyons and cliffs, and absorb the timeless scenery. See landmarks including the Seven Pillars of Wisdom Rocks named after Lawrence’s autobiography, and view some of the valley's pre-Christian rock carvings. Sip mint tea in a Bedouin tent. Then, journey back to Aqaba, where your day trip ends with a hotel drop off.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Aqaba Port, Aqaba, Jordan
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For Jordan Pass holders that purchased tour activity with entrance fees, please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- For clients with mobility issues please contact us – for Golf Cart services at Petra please contact us
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- These measurements will be updated accordance with the Health Ministry regulations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.