Private Full-Day Volcano Hiking and Winery Tour in Las Palmas
Travel like a local! This is the perfect excursion if you want to go beyond the mere touristic villages and learn more about Gran Canaria and its inhabitants.
You don't happen everyday to hike on the rim of a volcano crater or dive deep into the heart of it, do you? The view of the landscapes that surround the volcano will take your breath away, and dive deep into the heart of the crater will make you feel like in another dimension.
The gastronomy is the direct consequence of a territory and its colture, therefore, to fully connect with a destination, it's essential to try local products. That's exactly why we'll visit a local winery where traditions meets flavours and we will taste some of the mot delicious wines of Gran Canaria.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Lunch Box included for each participant: sandwiches, fruits, water and juice.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local winery tour and wine tasting session included
- Entry/Admission - Bodega San Juan - Museo del Vino
What's excluded :
- Anything not specifically included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Camino a La Caldera, 46, 35319 Sta Brígida, Las Palmas, Spain
The first part of the hiking will be on the rim of the volcano crater. You'll enjoy the sensational view of the inside part of the so called "Caldera" from different angles and you'll be stunned by the breathtaking views of the surrounding area. You'll learn about how the "caldera" was formed and why this area is so important for the local community.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Caldera de Bandama, 35300 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria Spain
After having hiked the crater it's time to dive deep into the heart of the volcano, and discover how it feels and what's at the bottom of it...
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bodega San Juan - Museo del Vino, Carretera Bandama 68 GC 802 Finca el Mocanal - Museo del Vino, 35310 Santa Brigida, Gran Canaria Spain
It's now time to learn about Canarian wine production secrets! You'll visit a wonderful winery and taste some of the most delicious local wines.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
If the weather will allowed us we have a final little surprise location for you, but we won't anticipate what it is about. Just don't forget your camera...
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up straight from your local accomodation in Gran Canaria if you wish so. After your booking we'll get in touch with you so that we can agree time and location of the pick up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.