Private: Full Day Ultra-Premium Wine Tour from Cape Town to Constantia
This tour is our exclusive VIP experience. It includes a 4 x 4 off-road experience, an exclusive trip at Klein Constantia where you will be treated to a private MCC tasting at their dam whilst overlooking the vineyard, a private cellar tour & wine tasting in a dungeon cellar ending off with the iconic Vin De Constance. Experience Cape Town's oldest vineyard in exclusivity.
Lunch is at and exquisite venue and here you'll be able to choose a 3-course lunch from an a la carte menu.
Either before or after lunch you'll also enjoy a garden path stroll and/or cellar tour depending on whether or not we start with the Klein Constantia experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation in and around Cape Town.
- Choose your colour of branded hat during or after your tour.
- Cold water in the air-conditioned luxury vehicle.
- 4 x 4 off road vineyard & tasting experience.
- Premium tastings at 3 – 4 chosen farms of the day.
- MCC (bubbly) tasting on a private balcony overlooking False Bay.
- Private Cellar Tour.
- Private Room Tasting.
- Sit down 3-course A la Carte lunch.
- Accredited Photographer sending photo’s to you after your tour.
- Views overlooking the back of Table Mountain, 12 Apostles & Constantia Berg.
- Local & knowledgeable guides ready to answer your questions.
- No bills to settle, no waiting, no queuing, zero disappointment.
- 5-star reviewed experience guaranteed.
What's excluded :
- This Tour is designed for the more serious wine connoisseur and novice alike. We start with a personalised short tutor on the magnificent history of the Klein Constantia estate that dates back to 1685. Our guests are then taken on a 4x4 tour through the historic vineyard, where you will enjoy a picnic-bubbly whilst overlooking the vineyard and the landscape that flows towards the False Bay coast on our side of Table Mountain. Our personalised guide and wine expert will take you through the wine production process from the moment the grapes come in until bottling and we will end off with a very exclusive wine tasting session in Duggie's Dungeon, finishing with the award winning Vin de Constance.
Our lunches are at either Buitenverwachting Restaurant, 1682 Bistro or Catharina's at Steenberg, here you'll be able to sit back and enjoy a delicious lunch without having to worry about settling any bills. The food is delicious!!
There will be cellar tours, site touring and/or garden path strolls followed by further premium tastings at either the beginning or end of the tour depending on availability of time for our Klein Constantia experience.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all guests all around the greater Cape Town areas as well as drop off.Airports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.