Private Full Day Trip to Pristina and Prizren from Skopje
Are you ready to witness the differences between the modern, lively and vibrant Pristina on one hand and the authentic, picturesque and traditional Prizren on other? This private full-day trip to the two main points to visit on Kosovo, will allow you discover the best kept secret on the Balkans – Kosovo!
In only just about hour and a half drive from Skopje, you are given the chance to visit UNESCO World Heritage Site, triumph of Byzantine architecture, the Gracanica Monastery, then visit the capital Pristina, where you get to see the old and new sites of the city, the old bazaar, mosques, museums, sculptures and monuments … Next, you will be heading towards the “cultural” capital, Prizren, the town that has been around since the 11th century, the town of mosques and churches…an open air museum. Grab some time to enjoy among the many cafes and restaurants nestled around the Shadervan! What you definitely shouldn’t miss is trying some of the tasty, local bites all around you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel (or any location of your preference in Skopje) pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking driver/guide
- All transfers with comfortable A/C car or minivan
- Entry/Admission - Albanian League of Prizren Museum [Muzeu Lidhja Shqiptare e Prizrenit]
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance tickets for places to be visited
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Gracanica Monastery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gracanica Monastery, Gracanica Kosovo
The monastery was declared a Monument of Culture of Exceptional Importance in 1990, and on 13 July 2006 it was placed on UNESCO's World Heritage List
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Mother Teresa Cathedral, Boulevard Bill Clinton n.n., Pristina 10000 Kosovo
The Cathedral of Saint Mother Teresa in Pristina.
Pass By: Universiteti i Prishtinës, Pristina 10000
The University of Pristina occupies the campus in Pristina, Kosovo, serving as the major university in the area of Kosovo. It is a member of the European University Association. It maintains contacts with Western European and American universities and institutions.[
Pass By: Pristina National Library, Square Hasan Prishtina nn, Pristina 10030 Kosovo
The history of libraries in Kosovo dates back to the 14th and 15th centuries. Collections of the Christian and Muslim religious communities are considered as the oldest archives libraries in Kosovo.
Stop At: Newborn Monument, Rr. Luan Haradinaj, Pristina Kosovo
The Newborn Monument is a typographic sculpture and tourist attraction in Pristina, Kosovo. It is located in front of the Palace of Youth and Sports, It was unveiled on 17 February 2008, the day that Kosovo formally declared its independence from Serbia.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Sinan Pasha Mosque, Sheshi Shadervan, Prizren Kosovo
The Sinan Pasha Mosque is an Ottoman mosque in the city of Prizren, Kosovo. It was built in 1615 by Sofi Sinan Pasha, bey of Budim. The mosque overlooks the main street of Prizren and is a dominant feature in the town's skyline
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Albanian League of Prizren Museum [Muzeu Lidhja Shqiptare e Prizrenit], Rr. Sharri, Prizren Kosovo
Albanian League of Prizren Museum
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel or accommodation address in the central part of Skopje
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.