Private Full-Day Trip to Cairo from Hurghada by car
Cross the Egyptian desert on an 18-hour tour from Hurghada, and see the main monuments of Cairo's Old Town. Learn about the mummification of the pharaohs at the Egyptian Museum, and marvel at the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers by air conditioned car
- Egyptologist guide
- Lunch at a local specialty restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Drinks at lunch
- Any service not mentioned in "what's included"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Discover the “City of a Thousand Minarets” on a full-day tour of Cairo, with round-trip transfers by private car from Hurghada. Relax in air-conditioned comfort on the long journey, admiring views of the Gulf of Suez.
Upon arrival, your private Egyptologist guide will take you to Giza Plateau to see the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World. Get breathtaking views of the Pyramids of Giza as you explore the mortuary temples of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Learn the story of how the temples were constructed, and hear the stories behind their legends.
Continue to the Great Sphinx, the giant statue of a reclining mythical beast with a lion’s body and the face of the Pharaoh Khafre. Go to the Valley Temple opposite, attributed to the Pharaoh Khafre, and marvel at the feat of ancient engineering.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
After lunch, drive into central Cairo to explore the artifacts of the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square. Designed by French architect Marcel Dourgnon, the museum’s collections exceed 120,000 masterpieces from the pre-dynastic to the Pharaonic and Greco-Roman periods. Learn about the mummification art of Ancient Egypt before your return transfer to Hurghada.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travellers
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World at Giza
- Tour the Old Town of Cairo
- Go to the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square
- Marvel at the high Pyramid of Khufu, the oldest in the Giza Plateau
- Learn how the pyramids were built from an Egyptologist guide
- See the reclining statue of the Great Sphinx
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.