Private full day trip to Borjomi, hot springs, Uplistsikhe cave town and Gori
See the beautiful resort of Borjomi and trace more than 3000 years of Georgian history on this convenient and interesting private tour.
• The mysterious cave town of Uplistsikhe was once the center of Pagan culture and is still a stunning setting
• Gori, the birthplace of J.Stalin and the macabre museum dedicated to the Soviet leader
• Borjomi - the legendary resort famous for its pine forest and mineral water springs
• The open air thermal pools of Borjomi - a perfect place to relax in natural hot water in the middle of a forest
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Optional - hike through the forest
- Professional and friendly driver and guide
- Snacks and water on the way
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- entrance fees (from 1$ to 4$ per person)
- Entry/Admission - Stalin Museum
- Entry/Admission - Uplistsiche Cave Town
- Entry/Admission - Borjomi Central Park
- Entry/Admission - Borjomi Sulfur Pools
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Real Georgia Tours, Tbilisi Georgia
Enjoy a day of history, scenic sights and relaxation on a private day trip to Borjomi with Real Georgia Tours
Stop At: Gori, Gori, Shida Kartli Region
The day starts with a comfortable pick up from your hotel. After an hour you will reach Gori, a small town that was almost completely destroyed by a big earthquake in early 1900s and is known today mainly as the birthplace of Stalin.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Stalin Museum, 32 Stalin Avenue Stalin Park, Gori 1400 Georgia
The controversial museum in city center is built around the small house where Stalin was born and stands in high contrast to the rest of the town.
The impressive palace, built as a glorifying memorial to the Soviet leader, still hosts the old propaganda exhibition and offers a true time traveling experience, as if going back to the Soviet times.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Uplistsiche Cave Town, Kvakhvreli 15 km Eastwards to Town Gori, Gori 1423 Georgia
Next stop is the abandoned rock hewn town of Uplistsikhe. The first settlement dates around 3000 years back and back then it was one of the largest and most important centers of pagan culture. Over the course of time Uplistsikhe lost its significance to Christian centers such as Mtskheta. But even today you can see the traces of former greatness - an amphitheater, various temples, a developed drainage system and even a pharmacy. The cave town still holds a mystery in it and it´s no wonder, that its ancient rocks and caves attract photographers and admirers from all over the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Borjomi Central Park, 50, 9 Aprili Street, Borjomi 1200 Georgia
Final destination is the most famous resort of Georgia - Borjomi, located in the heart of the largest Georgian National Park. The pine forests surrounding the cozy town make it a perfect summer vacation destination and the healing effects of its mineral waters have brought it international recognition.
The town is based around a lovely park, where you can find a waterfall, a free Borjomi water spring, lovely decorations by local artists and even a trail that leads to open air thermal pools in the middle of a forest.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Borjomi Sulfur Pools, 9 Aprili Street 50 Borjomi Central Park, Borjomi 1200 Georgia
The pools contain natural sulphur water that is known for its beneficial effects on skin and body.
The sulphur pools can be reached by a relaxed hike through the forest (1 hour) or you can use local taxi to get there faster (available only during high season, May to September).
The warm water pools are a great opportunity to relax after an exciting tour and indulge your body with the best Borjomi has to offer.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please share your hotel or airbnb details for the pick up. Airports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The open air pools are mixed gender and you need to bring your own swimsuit and towels
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Real Georgia Tours