Private Full Day Trip to Bitola from Skopje
By visiting Bitola, you will have the opportunity to visit Heraclea Lyncestis, important settlement founded by Philip II of Macedon by the middle of the 4th century BC with the beautiful, well preserved floor mosaics, fine examples of the early Christian Art period, you will enjoy the mixture of Ottoman, neoclassical, 19th century romantic architecture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off (hotel or any location of your preference in Skopje)
- English speaking driver/guide
- All transfers with comfortable A/C car or minivan
- Entry/Admission - Heraclea
- Entry/Admission - Bitola Museum
- Entry/Admission - Shirok Sokak Street
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance tickets, other than mentioned in inclusions
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Your driver/guide will pick you up from your hotel or any location of your preference in Skopje, and take you by comfortable A/C car or mini-van to Bitola.
In about two and a half hours driving, as a first stop in Bitola and an introduction to the city’s history you will be able to visit and learn about the ancient settlement Heraclea Lynceststis and the well preserved floor mosaics, fine examples of Early Christian Art.
After the visit of Heraclea, driving by the City Park, your driver/guide will transfer you to the City Museum from where you will enjoy a walking tour through Shirok Sokak, among the nice colorful romantic and neoclassical buildings, housing cafes and restaurants, with a time to taste some local bites or just relax with a coffee and people watching! The tour further continues through the sites, to the Old Bazaar, finishing at the Green Market, where you won’t miss the chance to buy a 'pepper necklace' or some of the fresh, organic, season’s products!
Transfer back to hotel or any location of your preference in Skopje!
Some of the places you will most likely pass:Veles, Gradsko, Trans-pass Pletvar, Prilep, Heraclea Lyncestis, City Park, Military Academy Kemal Ataturk, City Museum, Shirok Sokak, Center of Culture, Catholic Cathedral, Clock Tower, Jeni Mosque, Isak Beg Mosque, Ajdar Kadi Mosque, Bezisten, Old Bazaar, Little Montmartre, Green Market
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or any location of your preference in Skopje
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.