Private Full Day Tour to the Heart of Burgundy
This tour is to be designed « just for you ». The following is a suggested itinerary. Indeed, you will be able to send us your wishes during the booking process.
Pick-up around Beaune and Dijon (other places in Burgundy available on demand), at the place of your choice. Recommended pick-up is 10.00 am.
Hop on your comfortable private minivan and enjoy a cozy drive to discover the charm and authenticity of family producers and tour two attentively chosen genuine family-run wineries.
Savor an exclusive wine selection : A palette of well-balanced and exceptional aromas.
Get the opportunity to discover Beaune and experience what life as a 'Bourguignon' is really like.
Drive through Burgundy’s most esteemed Grand Cru vineyards of Côte de Beaune and Côte de Nuit to hear about their story, and how they have come to be so appreciated.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Drive through the famous UNESCO world heritage site of Burgundy
- Visit and tasting at two family run boutiques wineries
- Local private guide
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off in the Dijon or Beaune area - Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch - please advise if we should book at a family winery (our favorite place, 45 euros per adult and 20€ per child, including local food and wines) or an other restaurant.
- Gratuities (optionnal)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beaune, Beaune, Cote d'Or, Bourgogne-Franche-Comte
Make the most of your trip to Burgundy and drive through the Grand Cru vineyards of Côte de Beaune and Côte de Nuit. Spend a day out in the countryside, tasting carefully selected Reds and Whites and visiting authentic family producers. This tour is to be designed « just for you ».
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up in Dijon or Beaune area
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear casual shoes as you will stop in the vines
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Sites visited have developed their own sanitary measures, available on request. Group size is restricted to a maximum number of people in accordance with social distancing measures. Food is prepared with reinforced sanitary measures (gloves and masks). Wine and food will always be served by the host
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.